HOW TO ACHIEVE MENOPAUSAL RELIEF NATURALLY
It is common knowledge that all women who have had a menstrual cycle will someday experience menopause. While the idea – and act – of going through menopause is unwelcome for many, it doesn’t have to be this way. Many women who have experienced menopause feel as if their body is out of control and that there are plenty of unpleasant surprises around the corner. From waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat to suffering from irritability, memory lapses, and annoying mental fuzziness, menopause can wreak havoc on a woman’s life.
However, it is important to keep in mind that menopause doesn’t last forever. In most cases, menopause occurs in women who are in their fourth or fifth decade of life. While this is an unwelcome period for many people, there are also some advantages, such as no longer having to worry about getting pregnant. Furthermore, there are numerous ways that women can achieve menopausal relief naturally. As a leading Denver holistic medicine clinic, we make it a point to offer each and every one of our clients the tools and resources she needs in order to obtain optimal wellness and combat certain conditions, such as menopause. We have a wide range of natural treatment options for premenopausal women who are interested in doing something about those hot flashes before they hit, including hormone therapy, vaginal estrogen treatments, and suggestions for lifestyle changes.
Now, let’s take a look at a few of the other ways in which you can address any side effects or symptoms from menopause, naturally:
- Stop your symptoms with optimal nutrition. Diet and nutrition are just a couple of the most important ways you can stop the common symptoms associated with menopause. From incorporating soy into your diet as well as flaxseeds, you will be giving your body some of the nutrients it is looking for to keep your menopausal symptoms at bay.
- Look into herbal remedies that will serve as adaptogens for your hormones. Doctors at Denver Holistic Medicine will be able to sit down with you and go over a list of herbs that will help alleviate your menopausal symptoms. Some of the most common herbs that we recommend include dong quai, black cohosh, vitamin E, and all B vitamins. Be sure and ask your doctor before taking on of these herbs, or any others.
- Use exercise to help you reduce fat and help estrogen and progesterone ratios. It is no secret that exercising on a regular basis has many wonderful benefits, including helping to up certain hormone levels, which will in turn provide you with relief some certain unpleasant symptoms of menopause.
- Reduce stress levels. Stress oftentimes plays an integral role in how severe a woman’s menopausal symptoms are. Because of this, it is imperative that you do everything you can to reduce stress levels and try to maintain a more positive attitude.
- Understand the important role that emotions have in our overall health and wellness. Believe it or not, mental attitude has a lot to do with how well a woman adjusts to menopause. If you approach it like it is a tragic experience that signifies the end to youth, it can result in serious disruptions in one’s day-to-day life. This is why it is important that you follow an anti-inflammatory diet, get enough exercise, and implement relaxation practices on a daily basis.
To learn more about our natural treatment options for menopausal women, please contact Denver Holistic Medicine today.We look forward to talking with you about your options and are here to do everything we can to ensure you go through this period of transition as comfortably as possible.